St. Petersburg Heat Pump Repair & Maintenance
Call Forest Air Conditioning & Heating Inc. if your heat pump has stopped working, and our emergency repair team will be at your home ASAP to get it working again. We are highly trained in our field, and we stay up to date with all the latest trainings to provide our customers with quality service.
We are available 24/7, and our technicians will show up at your home prepared to handle any job. Once we’ve made the repair, we’ll thoroughly check your entire heating system to ensure proper operation and to check for any other problems.
Call (727) 339-5533 now if you need an emergency heat pump service!
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair
Here are signs that indicate you may need heat pump repair:
- Insufficient Heating or Cooling: Ineffective temperature control may indicate problems with components like the compressor or refrigerant levels.
- Strange Noises: Unusual sounds (grinding, squealing, banging) may signal mechanical issues requiring attention.
- Frequent Cycling On and Off: Excessive cycling can be a sign of thermostat, blower motor, or efficiency issues.
- Icing or Frost Buildup: Frost on the outdoor unit may indicate problems with the defrost cycle, refrigerant levels, or airflow.
- Increased Energy Bills: Sudden spikes without a corresponding change in usage could signal efficiency problems.
- Strange Odors: Unpleasant smells, such as burning, may indicate electrical or motor issues, or mold growth.
- Water Leaks: Water pooling around the unit could be a sign of refrigerant leaks or drainage issues.
- Age of the System: Older systems may be more prone to breakdowns and inefficiencies, requiring attention.
The Importance of Heat Pump Maintenance
Here at Forest Air Conditioning & Heating Inc., our certified technicians provide a complete heat pump inspection and annual maintenance exam. We will thoroughly go through every component of your heat pump system, and we provide maintenance for all makes and models of air source heat pumps and ductless mini splits.
We’ll help protect your heat pump from shutting down in the middle of the winter or summer. One of the benefits of routine maintenance is that it can help maintain efficiency levels, which can help lower your energy costs. As a homeowner, you can perform some simple maintenance tasks to help keep your system running at optimal efficiency levels and to extend the life of the system.
We can provide you with some tips when we perform any service, and we’ll make sure your heat pump will last for many years with our preventive maintenance program. We are always happy to answer questions and provide advice on how to care for any type of heat pump, so call today!
Call Forest Air Conditioning & Heating Inc. for St. Petersburg heat pump repair and maintenance. We provide emergency repair service, and we will help maintain your heat pump for the life of the unit. Don’t hesitate to call whenever you have an urgent repair need. Our 24–hour services are fast and reliable, and we’ll get your system running in no time.
Articles for Heat Pumps
- Does Year Round Use Mean Frequent Heat Pump Repair?
- Can Having Low Refrigerant Lead to a Heat Pump Repair?
“I have used Forest Air several times in the past, we are part of the cool club. I know when I call for the routine maintenance or repairs, I know I'm calling a company that I can trust, to do a great job, professional, knowledgeable, and won't rip me off.”- Robin L.D.
“The technician that came to my house was efficient and professional. He did a comprehensive check of the AC unit.”- Dominic F.
“The work was professionally done in a timely manner, with covid safeguards (masks, etc.) in place by the crew. I recommend Forest Air to anyone seeking HVAC, duct cleaning, or thermostat replacement work.”- Ann S.
“Danny and his crew did a great job installing vents in my condo. Many of the other owners have asked me for his contact info and I gladly gave it to them. More than happy to recommend his service!”- Roy S.