Furnace Repair & Maintenance Completed by Professionals
Do you need a Furnace Repair in St. Petersburg & Tampa Bay? Whether you have a gas or electric furnace, we provide immediate repairs 24 hours a day for customers throughout the service area. It is important to call a technician as soon as you notice any issues with your furnace. This helps us resolve the issue faster so that we can get your heat working properly again.
We can also help prevent damage to your system by getting to your home as soon as possible. There may be other hidden issues that only a technician is trained to detect. Even what may seem like a minor problem can turn into a major hassle, so call Forest for all your furnace repair needs.
We proudly serve the entire area, and we answer your calls as promptly as possible. We offer 24/7 repairs for immediate service needs, and we will send a technician to your home ASAP to quickly resolve the issue. We service all makes and models, and we provide annual tune–ups. These check–ups help to ensure that your gas or electric furnace will provide lasting results and maximize energy savings with proper airflow and efficiency levels.
Furnace Maintenance Service
At Forest Air Conditioning & Heating, we recommend that you have your furnace inspected every year to ensure optimal performance and to prevent repair needs in the middle of winter. For gas furnaces, we check all the connections to make sure they are safe. We can also help you understand how to safely operate your furnace whenever you call us for tips or questions. Call today if you have not yet scheduled your annual maintenance visit.
When you hire us for a tune–up service, one of our qualified technicians will perform the following:
- Test airflow and efficiency.
- Inspect the entire system for hidden damage or corrosion.
- Test ductwork and seal exposed areas.
- Inspect heat exchanger.
- Check electrical and safety controls.
- Perform any needed repairs.
- Provide a professional cleaning of the components.
- Test the thermostat for accuracy.
Furnace Maintenance Tips for St. Petersburg & Tampa Bay Homeowners
To help maintain your gas or electric furnace, there are some simple tasks you can do outside of scheduling routine maintenance visits with one of our certified technicians. Call us any time for professional advice or maintenance tips. Here are some guidelines to get you started:
- Replace or clean filters often, or according to manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Vacuum out vents and ductwork at least once a year, ideally in the fall.
- Test carbon monoxide detectors in homes with gas furnaces.
- Clean your furnace room and dust off surfaces.
- Make sure nothing is hindering airflow, such as a blocked vent.
- Call a technician if you see rust or obvious damage.
Call Forest Air Conditioning & Heating for St. Petersburg & Tampa Bay furnace repair and maintenance services. We service all makes and models for gas and electric furnaces. Our technicians respond to service calls 24 hours a day for faster repairs. Call any time for all your furnace service needs.
Latest Articles for Heating
- Choosing a Saint Petersburg Heating Replacement Contractor
If you want quality heating services, call Forest Air Conditioning & Heating. We have been proudly serving the Saint Petersburg area since 1991. Call today to find out why more customers trust us to be their local heating contractor in St. Petersburg & Tampa Bay. Here are the heating systems that your Saint Petersburg Heating...Read More
- Benefits Of Having A Furnace Tune-Up Performed Before Winter
With fall finally here and winter right around the corner, there a whole host of fun things to do and see. Unfortunately, there are also a lot of things to do to make sure your home is ready to ride out the couple cold months ahead. Although most homeowners take this opportunity to make sure...Read More